Original Traditional Slovenian Walnut “Potica” Cake
- The name potica for a special dessert is distinctly Slovenian and has its etymological development from earlier Slovenian forms such as povitica, povtica, potvitsa. This is also connected with the development of potica production methods from the Middle Ages (before the 15th century) to the beginning of the 20th century, when development stabilized and the unique naming of potica was established from the 18th century. The term Slovenian potica has been used since the second half of the 19th century.
- Fresh potica cake from yeast dough with walnut filling.
- Products may contain traces of gluten from other cereals, peanuts, nuts, sesame, mustard seeds, soya, lupine and sulfur dioxide (sulphite).
- Storage and expiry date: Keep the product at room temperature and after opening consume it as soon as possible.
- Content: 500 grams
Get up to 20% off on cart!
- buy any 2 products in the store and get 5 % off in cart
- buy any 3 products in the store and get 10 % off in cart
- buy any 4 products in the store and get 15% off in cart
- buy 5 or more products in the store and get 20% off in cart